We are recruiting a Stewarding to be part of Casela Nature Parks
Business unit: Casela Nature Parks
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Reports shortages and requisitions replacement of products to the sous-chef.
- Be active in ensuring the health and wellbeing of all guests.
- Ensures safety in manipulating chemicals products.
- Ensure that all kitchen section is clean and neat before leaving.
- Ensure that all dustbins are washed and sanitize.
- Sweep and mob floor.
- Wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Segregate and remove trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- Wash dishes and silverware while assisting the kitchen staff.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand.
- Washes and peels vegetables, using knife or peeling machine.
- Load or unload trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Knowledge in cleaning procedures would be an advantage.
- Good listener
- Excellent communication skills