We are recruiting a Accountant to be part of Medine group I Shared Services
Business unit: Medine group I Shared Services
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Monitor assigned area, looking for suspicious, unauthorised or illegal activity.
- Make sure that the premises of an organization is a safe and secure space for colleagues, clients, and staff.
- Proactively surveyed areas for possible dangers, in an effort to prevent crimes.
- Conduct frequent security checks. Remain vigilant for anything unusual or potentially threatening.
- Maintain the organisation’s reputation by complying with legal requirement related to security.
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary.
- Call police, firefighters, ambulance in case of emergency such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Prevent loss and damage by reporting irregularities
- Warn students and employees of rule infractions or violations.
- Recommend preventive security actions.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- School Certificate holder or any other equivalent.
- Proven working experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- A valid driving licence would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety.
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.