We are recruiting a Waiter / Waitress to be part of Tamarina Golf and Spa Boutique Hotel
Business unit: Tamarina Golf and Spa Boutique Hotel
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Welcome and direct guests to their seats; present menu and wine list and also take orders.
- Performs mise-en-place of tables, service stations, as instructed by immediate supervisors.
- Serves food and beverages as per instructions by adhering to the Quality Standard of service.
- Clean the work place and performing ancillary duties.
- Ensure a speedy and efficient service within an ascribed area.
- Present bills prepared by the cashier and ensuring that such bills are signed or paid by the guests in the ascribed area.
- Converse with guests to obtain feedback on quality of service and suggestions, if any, for improvement.
- Ensure sales of products in the different outlets is done properly.
- Report bad function of utilities such as lights, fans and toilets and to report to superior for any repair or defect.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Minimum School Certificate or any related.
- NC3 in Restaurant and bar services or equivalent qualifications.
- Valid Food Handler Certificate would be an advantage.
- Great team spirit.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and French.
- Outgoing personality.