We are recruiting a Site Production Lead to be part of Medine Group I Agriculture
Business unit: Medine Group I Agriculture
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with our Agrinnovation Manager to plan and execute production-related tasks.
- Contribute to prioritizing, planning, scheduling, and overseeing daily production, irrigation, and soil preparation to meet goals efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Master the art of calculating and monitoring optimal water application for your crops, ensuring bountiful growth and yields.
- Play a vital role in maintaining and optimizing irrigation and mechanization equipment.
- Dive into cutting-edge irrigation technology and data recording software.
- Help drive down production costs by optimizing mechanized operations.
- Keep track of machine hours and irrigation volumes applied with precision.
- Assist in managing inventory and timely installation of irrigation equipment.
- Perform analytical and statistical duties based on data capture from field operations i.e. T&M, irrigation schedule, GPS tracking, cost of mechanized operations.
- Deliver reports on production, mechanization and irrigation and associated cost as and when required.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Agriculture or any related technical Qualification including a ‘BTS/BP Agricole/Agroalimentaire/Agroequipement’.
- Passionate about agriculture and crop production.
- Knowledge of pests and diseases.
- Production and technical knowledge on field and/or sheltered farming.
- Basic knowledge of mechanics and/or plumbing.
- Health and Safety, First aid and fire awareness knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in team and encourage knowledge sharing.
- Computer literate.
- Dynamic and have a can-do attitude