We are recruiting a Reservation Assistant to be part of Tamarina Golf and Spa Boutique Hotel
Business unit: Tamarina Golf and Spa Boutique Hotel
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Maximise room revenue through the conversion of telephone calls into sales.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities, hours of operation, and local area & attractions.
- Book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times.
- Up sell rooms in a systematic manner.
- Communicate and work closely with the Sales Department concerning group bookings.
- Handle all special reservations, to include V.I.P. reservations, packages and accommodate and document special requests in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/cancellation charges are applied where appropriate.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- At least NC 3 in Front Office or equivalent
- Proven experience in reservations department.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Communicate effectively in English & French
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic proficiency with HMS