We are recruiting a Receptionist/Night Auditor to be part of Tamarina Golf and Spa Boutique Hotel
Business unit: Tamarina Golf and Spa Boutique Hotel
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Ensuring that the hotel reception is clean and tidy, flower arrangements are fresh, reception desk is clear at all time.
- Communicating any special requests / complaints to the relevant departments.
- Reply to general enquiries received by phone & Emails.
- Other administrative duties as may be assigned from time-to-time.
- Deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- Build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- Undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- Ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.
- Keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- HSC or any equivalent qualification.
- Empathic skills
- Optimistic and upbeat attitude
- Team oriented
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment