We are recruiting a Park Ranger ( Security) to be part of Casela Nature Parks
Business unit: Casela Nature Parks
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Checks, inspects and monitors all guests and vehicles prior to entering and exiting the facility.
- Conducting bag search and inspection of any hand-carry belongings of guests and employees.
- Enforcing policies and procedures such as prohibition of deadly weapons, foods, and liquors as well as those under the influence of liquor and prohibited drugs.
- Ensuring that all gates are secured at all times.
- Monitoring CCTV equipment and reporting all elicit/suspicious activities.
- Protecting and serving the guests and staff members while safeguarding company property and assets.
- Assisting guests and staff members with questions and problems, while enforcing park policies.
- Monitoring and enforcing adherence to Casela Ltd policies relating to dress code, restricted items, and other safety concerns.
- Conducting all businesses with a professional, courteous and friendly attitude toward both guests and staff members
- Working on fixed security posts designed to monitor guest’s entry, queue, backstage positions and parking lots.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Minimum School certificate
- Experience in a related role will be an advantage
- Technical ability and knowledge on security systems i.e. CCTV, two-way radios, etc.
- Certificate on Safety and Security would be an advantage
- Knowledge on firefighting equipment, CCTV operations, investigations, law enforcement, ride safety standards, occupational health and safety
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced Environment
- Ability to exercise strict confidence in handling sensitive information
- Ability to manage critical incidents successfully