We are recruiting a Packhouse Attendant to be part of Medine Group I Agriculture
Business unit: Medine Group I Agriculture
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Inspecting incoming produce for quality, size, and ripeness, and separating them based on established criteria and standards
- Packaging fruits or vegetables into containers, crates, or boxes.
- Ensuring products are arranged neatly and securely to prevent damage during transportation.
- Maintaining Quality standards throughout work process.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Minimum CPE
- Experience as Packhouse Attendant will be an advantage
- Morality Certificate
- Having a can do attitude