We are recruiting a Mixologist to be part of Tamarina Golf and Spa Boutique Hotel
Business unit: Tamarina Golf and Spa Boutique Hotel
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Craft exceptional and visually stunning cocktails with precision and creativity.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of various spirits, liqueurs, and mixers.
- Develop and innovate unique, signature drinks that set our establishment apart.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work collaboratively with the bar and kitchen staff to ensure seamless service and a harmonious dining experience.
- Execute proper measurements and techniques for accurate and consistent drink preparation.
- Handle bar as per standard of procedures
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Higher School Certificate holder
- NTC 2 / NTC 3 or any other related qualification.
- At least 2 years of culinary working experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry.
- Proactive, dynamic and professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment.