We are recruiting a Mechanic Operator to be part of Medine Group I Agriculture
Business unit: Medine Group I Agriculture
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for the inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and overhaul of mechanical systems.
- Performing routine maintenance tasks, such as lubrication, cleaning, and minor repairs, to prevent breakdowns and ensure equipment longevity.
- Diagnosing issues or malfunctions in machinery and determining the root causes of problems
- Conducting repairs, replacements, and adjustments to faulty components.
- Ensuring that the equipment operates at its best to maintain product quality and consistency.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Minimum Form 3.
- NTC/MITD Qualification in Automotive Mechanics or any related qualifications.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Mechanic Operator.
- Clean Morality Certificate.
- Having a valid driving license.