We are recruiting a Manager, Partnership Development & Communications to be part of The West
Business unit: Medine group I The West
Closing Date: 22 November 2023
In this role, you will:
We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven Manager, Partnership Development & Communications to help take The West, the regional brand initiated by Medine, to the next stage in its growth.
The main objective is to identify, develop, and secure partners for the platform, drawn from among all the Western region’s stakeholders.
This role will also require you to regularly meet with and host curated events for different stakeholder groups and help drive communications and public relations around The West as a platform.
- Identify and approach potential partners and ambassadors of The West.
- Onboard partners through various channels, including cold calling, networking, attending events, and digital marketing.
- Work closely with the Chief Communications and Sustainability Officer, Communications, and Medine Property team to develop a year-long plan to effectively reach the West’s various audiences.
- Keep abreast of what other regional and international brands are doing, as well as industry trends, market conditions, and competitors.
- Execute the required communication strategies and ensure that they are delivered within the target timeframe and budget.
- Manage event planning and logistics, which are required to smoothly execute events for Medine and its business units.
- Keep track of and report on partnership development, audience reach, and customer sentiment performance.
- Provide direction and coaching to junior team members.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, business administration, or a related field (a Master’s degree is a plus).
- Proven track record of success in business development, sales, or marcomms related roles, preferably in the Property or Hospitality industries.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to think creatively about how to market a brand
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive abilities, with a focus on achieving win-win outcomes.
- Self-motivated and target-driven with a passion for achieving and exceeding sales and marketing targets.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales and marketing tools, particularly for digital marketing