We are recruiting a Maintenance Executive to be part of Medine Group I Agriculture
Business unit: Medine Group I Agriculture
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Developing maintenance schedules, plans, and strategies to ensure the efficient upkeep of equipment, machinery, buildings, or facilities.
- Regularly inspecting machinery, equipment, and infrastructure to identify issues, assess their severity, and plan for necessary repairs or replacement.
- Supervising and leading a team of maintenance technicians and workers, and ensuring that they are effectively carrying out maintenance tasks.
- Coordinating and performing maintenance and repair work on equipment, systems, and infrastructure, including mechanical, electrical, and structural components.
- Managing the maintenance budget, controlling costs, and making cost-effective decisions regarding repair, maintenance, and replacement of assets
- Ensuring that all maintenance activities are carried out in compliance with safety regulations and industry standards to maintain a safe working environment.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- A diploma/degree in Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Electrics and Electronics/Industrial Machine Maintenance or any related qualifications
- At Least 5 years’ experience in the field.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Having a valid driving license