We are recruiting a Golf Maintenance Assistant (Gardener) to be part of Tamarina Golf and Spa Boutique Hotel
Business unit: Tamarina Golf and Spa Boutique Hotel
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Assist the maintenance Manager in servicing the Estate to the required standards set by the Company.
- Report any needs or problems relating to maintenance or repair of equipment to the equipment manager and/or assistant superintendent.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and well-organised inventory room.
- Adhering to the proper recycling and/or disposal of various oils, compounds and other fluids (antifreeze, oil filters, etc…)
- Operate mowers and string trimmers in trimming greens, aprons, tees, around tees, fence lines, banks and hillsides, edges cart paths, edges, rakes; and maintain sand bunkers.
- Set tee markers and cups on green daily; maintain ball washers; replace tee towels and flags when needed; removes debris; sands and seeds tee and drop are divots; and clean flower beds.
- Water and fertilise tees, greens and fairways, and under direct supervision of a certified applicator, spray chemical on landscaped areas.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Experience in a hotel maintenance teams will be advantage.
- Working knowledge of and ability to use hand and power tools and equipment.
- Physical strength, stamina and agility.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- French and English speaking.
- Ability to read and write.
- Professional attitude.