We are recruiting a Finance Business Partner to be part of Medine group I Shared Services
Business unit: Medine group I Shared Services
Closing Date: 8th December 2023
In this role, you will:
- Support and contribute to the production of the five-year business plan and financial strategy of the BU.
- Provide relevant and timely information to enable it to assess performance against the Group’s strategy and objectives.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives in BU as well as in Shared Service teams so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Ensure credibility of the Finance function by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Track performance against key targets and outcomes and produce regular corporate-level management information to all senior management.
- Produce regular financial reporting to give an overview of business and financial performance.
- Lead and enhance BU internal processes to drive operational efficiency and to ensure compliance with internal policies, controls and procedures.
- Maintain relation with external and internal auditors and investigate their findings and execute their recommendations.
- Ensure that BU teams comply with all financial and technological regulatory requirements, as well as the group policies.
- Actively manage relevant risks within the Finance function BU level.
- Increase management effectiveness by training, coaching and counselling.
- Undertake regular performance appraisal to all direct reports, providing effective review and ensuring objectives are in place.
• Set goals, establish result measurements and review job progress of direct reports.
• Work with the IT department to recommend suitable technology solutions to enhance our financial modelling, analysis and reporting capabilities.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- ACCA Fully qualified.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in finance field.
- Ability to work with scheduled deadlines.
- Ability to function in a leadership role.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Understand data privacy standard.
- Excellent accounting software user and admin skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to details, good judgment and analytical ability
- Eager to lead and manage change.
- Strong negotiation, planning and organizing